Home

Wednesday 26 December 2012

DIY Body Scrub

Hi there, I hope you had a good Christmas! 
I thought I would start posting a few of the gifts that I made for my family over the past few weeks. 
The instructions for this DIY can be found here.


 I made this for my soon to be sister-in-law, and she loved it. She even asked if she could eat it because it smelled so good! The only change that I made was to use sweet almond oil instead of regular almond oil, because I didn't want a giant bottle of almond oil sitting around at home. The only difference I noticed was that I didn't get the organic sort of smell that Rhiannon described. Once I had finished making the scrub, I printed out the labels I had made and used Mod Podge to stick them to the jar. 



What did you do for Christmas? Did you make any gifts for friends and family?


No comments:

Post a Comment