Home

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Happy New Year + Desk View

Happy new year :) I hope everyone has had a safe holiday so far.
Just before the new year we moved into my fiance's old room at his parents house.
This was mainly to be able to save as much money for our wedding as possible (which seems a whole lot closer now that it is 'this year' instead of 'next year'!)
It gave me a good excuse to rearrange my 'desk' all ready for a new start to the year.


I thought I would share a couple of quick photos of my new set up. Excuse the quality of the photos, I took them on my phone and could have possibly had better light.


Here is a close up of my little garland I made to go above my pinboard.

How did you celebrate your new years? Have you made any resolutions? I am hoping to share mine with you in the next couple of days :)


1 comment: