Home

Monday 30 September 2013

Lusting Over: Free People

First of all, sorry for the mini-hiatus! I've been doing lots of crazy hours at work lately, so I haven't had as much time as I'd like to dedicate to the projects I have on the go. I'm aiming to make time every day to work on the things I'd like to be working on :)

So, onto the point of this post. I am crazy in love with Free People. So many of their clothes are so amazing, and one day I hope to be able to buy even a few of the pieces that I have my eye on. 


I'm not very good at describing my particular 'style', but I do know that I like soft flowy fabrics, in neutral and natural colours, with a lot of scuffed leather thrown in.


This is kind of my wishlist for the month :) 
I've never really found a brand before where I just want to buy everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment