Home

Saturday 31 August 2013

Our Wedding: Reception



We had such a fun time at our wedding reception, and I'm pretty sure our guests did too (if I do say so myself!) Our aim was to try and create many of the details of the reception ourselves, but for it to still remain elegant and sophisticated. We made our own wedding cake, stationery, table numbers, signing frame, wishing well, and so much more. The food was fantastic (thanks to Fix Restaurant and Wine Bar!) as was the rest of the venue, which made it so much easier for us to relax, and actually enjoy the night :)


4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! What a beautiful reception you had! The venue looks amazing! I particularly loved the wall with the lights. That's so beautiful and romantic! Wish I had thought of that for my own wedding reception. Congrats on your wedding!

    Regards,
    - Hildred @ CGLiv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Hildred! We were so happy with the entire reception, especially the lights. It added a great atmosphere for the night :) xx

      Delete
  2. wedding arrangements are look so cool i get some idea for planning my wedding planning in mobile app best photo and i like the brides thanks for share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Everything is seems so good here. Really captured the spirit and emotion of this wedding! I hope everything to be same in Denver Wedding venues. Well lets see what gonna be happen on my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete